Have we often heard the term “put your best foot forward” right? But let’s face facts here, you can only put your best foot forward when your shoes are in great condition. We might not give a lot of attention to the kind of shoes that we wear every day, but they have the power to make or break an outfit. Good quality shoes that are both stylish and classy can lift both your mood and personality in no time. With great shoes comes great responsibility. Your precious collection of leather shoes won’t last long if you don’t take good care of them. Lucky for you, Italian Shoes Co. has got you covered with the ultimate shoe care guide for Luxury Mens Shoes. As they say, prevention is better than cure; these easy tips will not only help you maintain your luxurious shoes but will also make your shoes last longer.
1. Regular cleaning: – Even if your shoes are not exactly dirty, you should give them a good cleaning once in a while. By using a dry brush, you can remove all the dust and dirt from your shoes. Use a welt brush and some water to remove dirt that gets stuck in the small parts. Make sure you let your shoes dry up completely before moving on to the next step.
2. Condition your shoes: – After giving your shoes a good cleaning, the next step is to condition your shoes. This step helps greatly in soothing and moisturizing the membrane of the shoe and will protect your shoes from drying out or even cracking. Get a soft cloth and put a small drop of leather conditioner on your shoes and rub it while covering the entire shoe. Dry the shoes for at least 30 minutes.
3. Shine your shoes: – Polishing your shoes is of superior significance when it comes to maintaining your shoes, and whether it’s a job interview or a wedding to go to, nothing can beat a good pair of polished shoes. After getting the right color of polish that matches your shoes, use a cream polish as they will last longer than the liquid ones. Take a small amount of the cream and apply it gently to your shoes using a soft cloth. After your Genuine Leather Shoes Online are completely dry, use a soft brush over your shoes carefully. Your shoes will be nice and shiny after that.
4. Replacing the shoe soles: – Shoe soles don’t need to be replaced now and then if you have good quality leather used in your shoes, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have to replace the soles ever. You’ll need to know when to change your soles, and it’s not that difficult. Grab a shoe and press the center of the sole, and if your shoe feels absorbent and fragile, it’s time to replace those soles.
5. Storing your shoes: – The last and final step is to store your shoes in a good place. After cleaning and polishing your shoes nicely, you’ll need a good and safe place to store your shoes so that they remain in good condition for a long time. Store the shoes in a cool place where the temperature is more stable so that the fabric doesn’t crack and become weak. Get shoe boxes and stuff the toes to maintain the shape of the shoes. Lastly, don’t forget to use dust bags for your shoes while traveling so that they don’t dirty and ruin all the effort you just put in.
With Italian Shoes Company, get the best of luxurious and classy Italian shoes handcrafted by our trusted Italian Men. Our company is one of the most popular and beloved Italian shoe brand out there. Shop luxury men’s shoes made with genuine leather online now from our official website.